I just finished a 12 page paper (assigned to us a WEEK ago! smh) + I’m sick + I’ve pulled two all-nighters in three days + I have cramps + I just finished a newspaper article + I just gave a speech + blahblahblahblah.
My roommate is convinced I’m a walking dead person, because I apparently should not be alive right now.
I certainly felt like a walking dead person all day today.
I’m not going to class tomorrow. Classes today nearly killed me. I couldn’t do it.
I’m wired on caffine again, so I decided to do this!
- Be nice. I really never understood the whole “bad boy” thing. (Jika, that’s your thing). I think it’s so twisted. And by nice, I don’t mean just nice to me, but in general. If I catch you underhandedly going out of your way to do something like make someone shy feel more comfortable, and not take credit for it, I’ll have a LOT of respect for you.
- But be nice to me, especially. :) I insist on taking care of myself. But it’s really really nice when someone takes over, just for a little bit, even when I’m pushing them away.
- Be patient with me. Don’t make me feel guilty just because you know you can.
- Make me laugh. I like to laugh. It makes me happy. And if you make me laugh, that means I’ll be happy to be around you.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T. I get a little offended when someone claims they like me when I haven’t even given them the chance to know me yet. That’s crap. Like me for me, not the idea of me. Actually show interest in getting to know me. Not what I could do or be for you.
- Make me a sandwich.
- Make me trust you. I don’t know how. People don’t know this about me, I think, but I have trust issues.
- I’m a techie now (:D!) so I feel like I have to put in a cheat code. Feed me lots of chocolate over an extended period of time. Be sneaky about it, if you want. Then, by the forces of the law of association, I will eventually love in love with you. You can probably train me to do things too, if you’re clever enough. I bet Sarahb already figured it out. (Woof).